Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeding America in January

After the holidays a lot of people lose the "giving" attitude. The visibility of charities declines--their bells don't ring outside the grocery stores, and people stop thinking about digging into their wallets for spare change. 

We at Leave Your Mark want to make sure that the "giving" attitude didn't end for us at the end of December.  Because of that, we started January off with a pledge to donate 10% of all purchases to Feeding America and we think it has gone over pretty well.  The total donation thus far is 14 dollars, which might seem small but when you multiple that by the 8 people that will be fed by each dollar ... we are able to help fill 112 bellies!  To us, that's awesome . . . let us know if you agree. =)

 

1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete